Friday, January 20, 2012

The many faces...

This one is for the silly, relaxing fun we had today. This is for my husband, who got up with the boy and let me lounge, guiltlessly, in bed for another whole hour then take a shower in complete peace (and privacy). This one is for the guys at the butcher, who always make me feel special and welcome and who I know always give me the best cuts. This one is for me, who took the time (and the mileage) to go to Findley Market to get good spices and buy local (including banana pudding). This one is for Jim again, who let me go to yoga (even though it hurt me a bit -- leftover exhaustion and trembling muscles from the training). This one is for my dad, whose 70th birthday was today, but didn't get the fanfare and specialness that he most assuredly deserved, and was ok with that -- and a simple phone call.

But most of, this one is for Grif. Who wants to grow up to be Santa. And the Polar Express. And also a snake. You want to be a snake when you grow up? Daddy wants to be a snake when he grows up. And mommy... and nana... and popo... and grandpa jack... and super g... and thomas... and percy... and shawn... and alex.... and the entire litany of every family member, friend and toy that he can list off the top of his head (and the list is long). This one is for the many faces of Grif... all of them hilarious, all of them so uniquely him.


No comments: